Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 Things

Laura tagged me in this little note...

8 things I look forward to (in no particular order):
-Finishing my PhD
-Becoming a mommy
-Buying a house
-Living a bit closer to family
-The long days of Oregon summer
-Vacation and traveling
-Time with my hubby in the evenings
-Taekwondo

8 things I did yesterday:
-Spent a lot of money on my car service (timing belt, spark plugs, water pump, oil change...)
-Ate a chicken burrito (from Qdoba and thought of Laura & Kyle)
-Sat in 3 different classes for a total of 6.5 hours (1 I'm taking, 2 I help teach)
-Played in the back yard with my dogs
-Checked my email
-Watched Kris Allen make it into top 4 on American Idol
-Ate dinner with Ricky
-Talked to my dad

8 things I wish I could do:
-Get to Portland in 5 minutes from my house
-Know which umpire camp Ricky should go to
-Live closer to my family and have the great Oregon summers, too
-Travel A LOT and see the world/faraway friends
-Be "settled" (owning a home, starting a family, having my dream job)
-Cook as good as Ricky
-Feel comfortable in a swim suit (while eating whatever I want)
-Win an Olympic Gold medal and be on the cover of a Wheaties box

8 shows I watch:
-Amazing Race
-American Idol
-Criminal Minds
-CSI Las Vegas
-Heroes
-24
-Desperate Housewives
-House Hunters

I'm supposed to tag 8 people...but I don't know if 8 people read this, so if you'd like to do it, go ahead. :-)

No comments: