Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Allee

One of my good friends from the SPSY program at UO, Candy, had a beautiful baby girl on June 21--Natalee (Allee for short). Because my summer has been fairly busy with my parents' visit, Laura's visit, my visit to Phoenix and teaching the class at PSU, I didn't get a chance to go to Eugene until early this week. I was able to go Sunday afternoon and spend a couple days with Candy, Chris, and Allee. I know being a new mom is hard, but Allee is doing everything she can to make it as easy as possible for Candy. She is such a happy baby...And did I mention how stinkin' cute she is? Well, here are a few pictures for you to judge for yourself. Happy 1 month old birthday today, Allee. You are such a sweetie! I'm excited to be your Auntie Billie Jo.






No comments: